Tuesday 10 May 2011

Decisions, Decisions...


Does anyone else pick their paint colors this way?


What...you don't decide to match your walls to your hand soap?


Well I think I might. See that burgundy colored wall there?
(I'm sure there's a much less 80's era descriptive word for that paint color, but I don't know what it is. Sorry!)
I no likey. In fact, me hatey. Me want to draw all over that wall with felt pens....that's how much I don't like it! Thankfully it's just a small wall between the kitchen and living room. So I'm thinkin' hand soap aqua or perfume bottle turquoise might look just swell here. What do you think?

I'll tell you what I think! I think I love them both so much I'm not even gonna tell my hubby until it's done!! Wheeeeee!!! Happy post-Mother's Day to meeeee!!!

The question is...which one?

1 comment:

  1. Hand soap aqua... the turquoise might be too bold a statement, unless that's what you're going for :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...